Straight Edge Tile Trim
NIUYUAN Straight edge tile trim is a type of finishing strip used in tile installation to provide a clean and neat edge to the tile work. It is typically made of metal or PVC and is available in a variety of colors and finishes to match the tiles being used. The straight edge tile trim is installed at the edge of the tiles and helps to protect the tiles from damage and provide a professional-looking finish.
|Materials||Aluminum, Stainless Steel, Copper, PVC, Stone|
|Surface Treatment||Anodize, Brush, Powder Coating, Polish, etc.|
|Punching Hole||Round, Triangle, square, or customized.|
|Length||2.5 meters/piece, or customized.|
- Simple and easy installation
- Provides a professional and nice finish to your flooring decoration.
- Perfect for creating a smooth transition between two tiles.
- Available in different heights and suitable in various finishes and colors.
- Durable and weather resistance, protects the tile raw edge from scratches and general wear.