Round Edge Tile Trim
Round edge tile trim is a type of finishing profile that is designed to provide a smooth, rounded edge to ceramic, porcelain, or natural stone tiles. The trim is typically made from aluminum, stainless steel, brass, PVC, and stone and comes in a range of colors and finishes to complement the tiles it is paired with.
|Materials||Aluminum, Stainless Steel, Copper, PVC, Stone|
|Surface Treatment||Anodize, Brush, Powder Coating, Polish, etc.|
|Punching Hole||Round, Triangle, square, or customized.|
|Length||2.5 meters/piece, or customized.|
- Simple and easy installation
- Provides a professional and nice finish to your flooring decoration.
- Perfect for creating a smooth transition between two tiles.
- Available in different heights and suitable in various finishes and colors.
- Durable and weather resistance, protects the tile raw edge from scratches and general wear.